As an extension to North London Appliance Repairs’ Standard coldroom Range, we are able to manufacture made to measure Cold-rooms that can be tailored to your exact requirements whether it is for a Cleanroom, Laboratory or Environmental Chamber. As a Company we offer a free Site Survey along with professional CAD drawings.
North London Appliance Repairs provide complete clean room design and clean room construction services both inside and outside of controlled environments. Cleanrooms are an environment, typically used in manufacturing and scientific research industries. Our team of clean room specialists can advise on the best solution to eradicate environmental pollutants such as dust, airborne microbes, aerosol particles and chemical vapours.
We provide a total bespoke designed and turnkey clean room solutions that are custom fitted within your site to maximise on space availability, whilst providing all the necessary facilities and work areas to support your operation. Our most popular cleanroom solutions utilise either mineral fibre PIR walls or NLAR hygienic cladding (NLAR Hygienic+)
At North London Appliances we have had considerable experience in projects for end users with a wide range of Cleanroom applications such as:
- Medical Research Facilities
- Vehicle Test Chambers
- Research Laboratories
- Examination Rooms
- Scientific Testing Rooms.
A range of fixtures and fittings are available covering:
- Door sizes, floor types and furniture, automatic and manual sliding doors, hinged doors, personnel doors and roller shutter/sectional overhead doors all available in differing sizes and finishes
- Polyurethane (PUR), Polyisocyanurate (PIR) and Mineral Wool, to suit different applications and fire requirements
- Alternative room finishes from coloured steel to stainless steel
- Viewing panels and see through doors
- Refrigeration Equipment – Rivacold Monoblocks.
PIR Wall Systems
The PIR wall systems have been designed and developed with many years of experience within the Food, Hygiene and Temperature Controlled Internal environment sector and provides an ideal solution for all internal wall and ceiling applications. Here are just some of the benefits of our clean room solutions:
- Manufactured to ISO9001 quality standards.
- Excellent thermal insulation values.
- Fast speed of Installation due to panel joint profile.
- Low energy building operating costs.
- Robust and Durable Food safe Coating systems.
- No interstitial condensation.
- Lightweight insulated panels - high strength to weight ratio.
- Low Maintenance.