As an extension to North London Appliance Repairs's Standard Cold room Range, we offer a range of made to measure cold rooms that can be tailored to your exact requirements, whether it be for non-square shapes, varying heights, specific finishes, etc.
We offer a free Site Survey service for specific/awkward installations along with professional CAD drawings.
NLAR have managed and installed projects for end users with a wide range of applications such as:
- Cold storage - Large chiller and freezer installations
- Abattoirs and meat processing facilities
- Fish preparation and processing facilities
- Fruit storage and preparation
- Vegetable storage and preparation
- Food preparation and production areas
- Cleanrooms environments
- Research laboratories and test rooms.
A range of fixtures and fittings are available covering:
- All manner of door sizes, types and furniture, whether it be auto/manual Sliding doors, Hinged doors, Personnel doors and Roller Shutter/Sectional overhead doors. All available in differing sizes and finishes
- Alternative room finishes from coloured steel to stainless steel
- A range of butchers fittings (Side hanging and ceiling rails)
- Weatherproof roofing for externally site rooms
- Viewing panels and see through doors
- Internal and external protection options, such as bumper bars and aluminium sheeting protection
- A range of differing insulation materials including - Polyurethane (PUR), Polyisocyanurate (PIR) and Mineral Wool, to suit different applications and fire requirements
- Internal shelving and racking
- Refrigeration Equipment – Rivacold Monoblocks
- Floor Options include Modular, Concrete and Heater Mats.
The panel widths available are 300mm - 1200mm in increments of 100mm with the maximum panel height available of 12.9M.
Depending on the design and specification of the Cold room a complete bespoke range of door types and sizes is fully available. Our standard door finish is white but all other colour finishes are also available including stainless steel finish. A comprehensive range of door furniture is also available.
Cold rooms available in floor-less or floored options with the standard floored finish of 5-Bar Aluminium Chequer Plate. Other available finishes include: Texel 2 - 18 Gauge, Rigidised Galvanised Steel and 14 Gauge Galvanised Steel (all supplied on a 9mm ply sub-base).
For insulated floors we either supply heater mats or heated screed when operating temperatures are below 0°C and with a floor area of 10m².
Get in touch