Monday - Friday: 09:00 - 18:00, Saturday: 09:00 - 17:00
  Tuesday, 30 January 2018
  0 Replies
  1.6K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Siemens dishwasher IQ100. I select which program I want and it's normally eco or really hot 70 for roastin tins/pans etc. The programme starts and I think it drains and then stops beeps to let me know something is wrong I open the dishwasher and the code showing is now 0:00 this has happened before and I think I just had to re set the machine but unfortunately can not remember what I had to do or how to do it, I thought I was being clever writing down what I was told to do but the notes I made make know sense to me now
I have tried doing what my so called notes told me but that doesn't help at all which doesn't surprise me.
So if anybody has any ideas as to sorting this problem I would be great full, I'm quiet happy to have a go at doing it myself before I have to call someone else in to do it.
Thanks for any advice you can give me
Regards
Joanne
Rate this post:
There are no replies made for this post yet.
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below.
Supported: gif,jpg,png,jpeg
· Insert · Remove
  Upload Files (Maximum 2MB)
Captcha
To protect the site from bots and unauthorized scripts, we require that you enter the captcha codes below before posting your question.

Ask a Question

Support is currently Online
Official support hours:
Monday To Friday
From 9:00AM To 6:00PM

My Account

Remember Me

Register for an online account and you'll be able to:

• Book an appointment quickly because we already have your details
  • View & pay your invoices instantly
  • Set up & manage Direct Debits
  • View your statement of account

Latest Replies

RE: beeping noise from hoover next washing machine
4 months ago
Quoted from Guest on Thursday, 02 May 2019 my hoover next washing machine has started beeping during a wash. still washes still spins and finishes load I have solved my beeping. Like...
RE: I have an error code C11 C21 C32 on my bosch oven HB13B251B
5 months ago
So had the issue with my oven this morning, for my type I needed to change c 5 0 to c 5 2 . Press and hold the clock for about 4 seconds to get in the the c code area - press the clock to move bet...