Sunday, 08 April 2018
  0 Replies
  2.2K Visits
Votes
Undo
  Subscribe
Hi help required! I have an integrated Baumatic washer dryer BWD 1212. The dryer isn't heating up to dry clothes and Error 13 keeps coming up after a couple of minutes with the dryer running. This is an integrated machine and I live in a Housing Association property inside the congestion charge zone in central London. The machine has been broken for a long time because no one will come to fix it because of where I live i.e. congestion charge and parking costs etc. There was one guy who came a few years ago to fix the washing machine part who travelled on a scooter but I have lost his number sadly and cant seem to find him on the internet again. Can anybody give me any advice as to how to sort this out myself if possible or if you know someone who will mend washer dryers in central London without costing me the Earth? I'm getting a bit desperate as there is nowhere to dry clothes and sheets and towels are a nightmare. Thanks so much for your help.
Rate this post:
There are no replies made for this post yet.
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below.
Supported: gif,jpg,png,jpeg
· Insert · Remove
  Upload Files (Maximum 2MB)
Captcha
To protect the site from bots and unauthorized scripts, we require that you enter the captcha codes below before posting your question.