We offer a fixed price cooker repair which is for the call out, labour charges and parts. Repairs are done on a “no fix, no fee” basis. We will send a Gas Safe certified engineer if we are repairing a gas cooker or gas range cooker.
Speedy & reliable service with most common parts such as FSD’s – (Flame Supervision Device), FFD's, Fan Elements, Grill Elements, Base Elements, Thermostats, Thermocouples, Hinges – Roller Carriers, Fan Motors, Switches, Door Seals, Door Catches and Terminal Blocks.
We offer repair and service for manufacturers including Britannia Range Cooker, Rangemaster Range Cooker, Falcon Range Cooker, La Cornue Range Cooker, Ilve, Leisure, Bosch, Neff, Siemens, Stoves, Belling, Flavel, Delonghi, Elba, Diplomat, Hygena, Zanussi, Hotpoint, Electrolux, Whirlpool, Creda, Tecnik, Belling, Beko, Cannon, Baumatic, Candy, Homark, Aeg, John Lewis, Kenwood, Tricity Bendix, Parkinson Cowan and Mercury Cooking Appliances.
- We have over 10 "Gas Safe" qualified technicians in London
- Our first time fix rate is over 90%
- Only Genuine Manufacturer Parts will be fitted where required
- All parts fitted will come with a 12 month guarantee
- We will only charge you one Repair Fee even if we have to revisit
- Our Engineers carry parts on their van to avoid abortive calls
- We will call you 30 minutes before
- We will complete a full Product Safety Check following the repair
- Local Engineers
- No Hidden Costs
NEED A SERVICE REPAIR?
If you are experiencing any problems with your cooker please contact us on: 0208 226 3633
Our expert installers can install your Gas range cooker, Dual fuel cooker, Gas cooker or Built-in gas oven to save you the hassle.
Our Gas Safe registered engineers are fully qualified to install your gas cooker safely. You can arrange a visit from our engineers on any day of the week, at a time to suit and 7 days a week in London and surrounding areas. We can install your new gas cooker at the same time we deliver and can take away the packaging and recycle your old cooking appliance if you want us to.
- Professional installation by one of our Gas Safe registered engineers
- We'll provide you with a Gas Appliances Installation Certificate
- We’ll disconnect your old cooker for free
- We’ll take away the packaging