Please do take care to read the information thoroughly as it is there to help you understand fault codes and to keep you safe. There are also some help, tips and hints with a lot of the fault codes published here that you usually will not find anywhere else and, as we learn, we add more information so if you can't find what you need please ask in the forums.
Before using this section please understand that fault or error codes are used as a diagnostic aid, they are not a replacement for diagnostic skill on the part of the person repairing the product and are not in any way usually going to point to the precise component that is faulty. All they do is give you an idea of where to start looking for the fault.
North London Appliances Repair forums
We add more information as we learn so if you can't find what you need please ask in the Repair forums.
Temperature differs greatly from the set value.
- In some cases it is adequate to switch off the appliance for 5 minutes. If the temperature is too high, wait a few hours and check whether the temperature has approached the set value. If the temperature is too low, check the temperature again the next day.
Displays do not illuminate.
- Power failure; the fuse has been switched off; the mains plug has not been inserted properly.
- Check whether the power is on, the fuse must be switched on.
The refrigerating unit is switching on more frequently and for longer.
- The ventilation opening is covered.
- Remove obstacles.
Appliance is not cooling. Displays do not illuminate.
- Power failure. The fuse has tripped. The mains plug has not been inserted properly.
- Press main switch. Check whether the power is on, check the fuses.
Appliance is not cooling, temperature display lamps and interior light are lit.
- Showroom mode is switched on.
- Hold down Alarm button, for 10 seconds until an acknowledgement signal sounds. After a short time check whether your appliance is cooling.
The interior light is not functioning.
- The LED light is defective. Door was open too long. Light switches off after approx. 10 min.
- See chapter Light (LED)" section. When the door is closed and opened, the light is on again.
Temperature display lights are flashing.
- Appliance door opened frequently. A lot of food was placed in the freezer.
- Do not open the door unnecessarily. Switch on super freeze before inserting the food.
Warning signal sounds and the temperature display lamp is flashing.
- Fault the freezer compartment is too warm!
- We add more information as we learn so if you can't find what you need please ask in the Repair forums. Alternatively you can book a repair online or call us on 0208 226 3633 to arrange an engineer visit. We offer fixed price Neff Freezer Repairs in London.
Arrange a visit from an Appliance engineer
If you do need an engineer to visit your home, help is at hand. We’ll arrange for an engineer near you to call in and fix your appliance, at a time that’s suitable for you.
Book online or give us a call on 0208 226 3633
London Only - Coverage Area | ( Monday - Friday: 8:00 - 20:00 / Saturday: 09:00 - 18:00 )
Warning! To avoid personal injury or death, always unplug the appliance or disconnect the power before attempting any repairs. Always turn off the gas at the source before repairing any gas appliance. Always wear safety glasses when using tools. Keep loose clothing and hair away from any moving parts. Safety is of major importance when performing any service or repair on any electrical appliance. Please, read our disclaimer before proceeding.