- North London Appliance Repairs. complies with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 when dealing with all data received from visitors to the site.
- We only hold the data necessary to offer services provided on our website.
- Data is only used for the purposes described in our entry on the Data Protection Register.
- We only hold personal data for as long as necessary. Once data is no longer needed it is deleted from our files.
- We regularly email website news and information updates to those customers who have specifically subscribed to our email service. All subscription emails sent by us contain clear information on how to unsubscribe from our email service.
- We never sell, rent or exchange mailing lists.
- We may however share commercial and technical data with our partners where a customer has accessed and used our website via a site belonging to one of our partners. However, such information will also be subject to our partners’ privacy policies.
- If you subscribe to our email service via a partner site, that partner may wish to send you details via email of other products and services, which may be of interest to you. However when you subscribe directly to our email service you will be asked whether or not you wish to receive such emails.
- In accordance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, we never send bulk unsolicited emails, (popularly known as Spam) to email addresses.
- We may send emails to existing customers or prospective customers who have enquired or registered with us, regarding products or services directly provided by us.
- All emails sent by us will be clearly marked as originating from us. All such emails will also include clear instructions on how unsubscribe from our email service and any future emails. Such instructions will either include a link to a page to unsubscribe or a valid email address to which you should reply, with “unsubscribe” as the email subject heading.
Information We Collect .
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
i. Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
ii. Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you submit an email quote to us.
iii. Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
Use of Your Information.
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
i. To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services. To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
ii. To meet our contractual commitments to you.
Date collected via telephone calls
i. All inbound and outbound telephone calls are recorded for quality and training purposes. Recorded calls are stored on our secure servers. Calls are only listened to by senior members of staff who have signed a declaration relating to confidentiality and stored phone calls.
Storing Your Personal Data.
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into on our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
Access To Information.
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Please note that any demand for access may be subject to payment of a fee of £10+vat which covers our costs in providing you with the information requested. This applies to all written communication, computer data and telephone calls.